Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Blogging virgin

Hmmm...even as I type this, I am reluctant. I have a hard enough time writing in my journal, so what makes me think I'll be more successful with a blog? I apologize if this ends up like my "myspace" page that I spent lots of time preparing and then kept up only for about 3 weeks. When I logged into it 6 months later, I found several angry messages from people who'd requested my "friendship" only to receive an unintended cold shoulder. Sorry.

I'm also reluctant because I've always wondered... isn't a journal a somewhat personal thing? And isn't a blog kind of like a journal? Why do I want to publish my journal for all the world to see? Oh well, here goes. Maybe I'll spare juicy details, and spend most of my words gushing about my little bug, Special K. Sweet, sweet baby.

No comments: