Saturday, May 31, 2008

What did I tell ya?



















Like I said...I'm not so good at this keeping up to date thing.  My last/first post was mmm, 9 months ago?  So I'm just going to start here...today.  And, yes, I am keeping this record as more of a journal for K.  He does so many new things everyday, I can't keep up in my journal.  Plus, this will never get burned up in a fire, or drown in a flood, right?  Forever memories.

So here's to a second beginning.  I've posted a photo of K on the slide at Forest Green Park in Ogden, UT.  We have now moved back to Seattle, but we were able to spend about four weeks with Nana & Papa (C's parents) before we left.  We had a great time watching their TV, eating their food, breaking their things, and letting our dog dig up their yard.  Then as we left, we accidentally forwarded their mail with ours!  I'm sure their glad to see us go!  :)   But seriously, we couldn't have done it without them.  They helped us move up here, too.  I tell ya, the airport experience alone would have killed me if I didn't have Nana there to help!

Thanks you guys!  We owe ya!

Anyway, below is a little video of the slide...so cute.  And here's to many frequent future posts.


No comments: