Monday, May 25, 2009

First Weeks

Here are some photos we have taken over the past few weeks. They have gone by so quickly already, and I am already missing that days-old baby. But we have reached that point where it seems we have always had Finn in our family. He was meant to be with us.

I'm amazed all over again how fast babies grow and change. Finn already has a double chin and is now getting some tiny rolls on his thighs...so cute. His 'intentional' smile is just around the corner! We've seen him smile in his sleep plenty of times, but we are anxiously awaiting the real deal. I'll never forget the first real smile Koen gave me. He was four weeks old. We were just sitting on the couch one evening, and he looked up at me and smiled. We locked eyes and smiled at each other for what seemed like ten minutes. I loved every second of it, and can't wait for that moment with Finn.















And on, and on...as you can imagine, we have hundreds of photos of this little one already!

No comments: