Ok. So if I can't find the time to blog, for Pete's sake (who's Pete?)...I figure I can at least make videos on my phone during our adventures!
This one was taken on our nature walk last weekend. No fireworks or tricks, but I love the way Finn walks, constantly back tracking to check on me.
Just a random tidbit:
I busted Finn this morning, hiding in the dark corner of our entry way, sucking his toothpaste out of the tube. Thank goodness it's only the harmless baby stuff, 'cause I think he ate about half the tube! The only way I found him was by following the little lip smacking noises and the occasional, soft, "Mmmm!"
Wednesday, February 23, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
SISSY!!!!!!!
I created my own blog tonight yay hahaha nothing is on it yet but it'll be in the process. Maybe you can give me some little tips. But im excited cause i can comment on yours now :) LOVE YOU
Post a Comment