No...I did not fall off the face of the earth. I simply stumbled over the edge, catching myself before all was lost. Unfortunately, I've been hanging here by my fingernails for quite a few months now (which is a miraculous thing in itself, given the fact that I've totally chewed them off from stress). I've just recently been able to swing my leg back up to the earth's surface, and I am slowly pulling myself back up. I can't promise I'll be standing upright any time soon, but at least I might have a free hand now for posting a photo here and there. :)
Please don't get your hopes up for a regular flow as it once was. But I know my adoring fans are starving for something...anything. So I will try....TRY...to find time for more updates. You guys are incredibly patient and I thank you! :)
Ok. Enough of that. All this time has passed. Finn's birthday has come and gone (yes, I'm feeling extremely guilty about not blogging that momentous event). He is two. Our baby boy is TWO! Actually, now he's two and almost four months. And boy, does he wear the 2 year old shoes well. Feisty.
In light of the fact that I'm easing you all back into our life, I will back up a little bit. For a while, I might just post some of the videos that we have somehow managed to take over the past few crazy months. So, keep in mind that these might be a little outdated for a while. But at least you will feel up to speed....eventually.
Love to you all!
Erin
This movie was made on Easter, just before Finn's birthday. I've been meaning to post it all along, because we find it to be pretty funny...and representative of Finn's spirited nature. We LOVE this little dude and could watch him over and over. Talk about facial expressions!
And here is another taken on a day when Koen and I had some one-on-one time at the p-patch garden. He loves to spend time with me in the garden. Koen is the best...weeder...ever! He doesn't let a single weed get by his tiny hands.
And yet another Easter video. A very rainy Easter.
And finally, an evening that we spent at the park recently. The kids took turns on the zip line. Then Clay tried it. :)
Adios! We hope to be back soon!



1 comment:
I get it. I totally get it. I'm right here in CRAZY TOWN with you. XXXOOOOOXO
Post a Comment