Seriously, where did the past four months go? Our newborn is long, long gone. This little dude is talkative and playful. He's been quite a ham lately, making funny noises and flirting a lot. He loves to stand on his feet, too. So I just decided to break out the bouncy exersaucer. He's a big fan and feels like such a big boy.
He's already starting to stare at our food while we eat, even making chewing motions with his mouth while he watches ours. Poor guy, I'm starting to feel bad about eating in front of him. Not much longer until you can taste some of your own, little guy! Another funny thing he does regularly...when I carry him in the Moby Wrap, he loves to suck on the fabric near his face and stare out at people. It cracks us up every time! He looks very sneaky the way he holds perfectly still, eyes fixed on whomever is in his line of sight....as he sucks and drools away. If I let it go on too long, I start to get soaked!
He hasn't quite rolled over on his own, yet. But he is extremely close. No more lying on the couch, kiddo! Those days are over. And, I am sad to report that he has come down with his very first cold. Daddy gave it to Koen, who then gave it to Finn. Yay! I can only imagine that I'm next. We like to share at our house. :)
Here's a short clip of Finn playing with the big boys! He's so pleased with himself. We love you, buddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment