Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Screamer!




When I think back to the first few nights with Finnegan, I recall his intense, high-pitched, 'bird of prey' like screeches that could wake the dead. They came out of nowhere and stopped as quickly as they started. It always cracked us up to hear such a shrill sound coming from an eight pound person!

Well, in retrospect, I should have seen this coming. Finn loves to hear his own voice. He is so pleased with himself with each successive scream that is louder, higher, and longer than the one before. It's pretty funny unless you're trying to carry on any sort of conversation...or hear yourself think for a minute. Oh, but he's proud!

The sound on this little movie hardly does him justice. These screams are quite ear piercing in person.




On another subject, Finn got his very first piggy back rides last night...from his big brother! He knew he was one of the big kids for sure!



1 comment:

SignalToNoise said...

man, you guys look like you have so much fun.... hope to see you all soon! ps, 34 is an odd number no? it's coming...