Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Independence Day Drizzle

Happy 4th! Ours was wet and chilly. I kept having to remind myself that it was July. Welcome to Seattle, I guess. Where I come from (childhood in Utah), I'd be running through the sprinklers, beating the heat with a popsicle right now. Those were the days.

We had some fun despite the rain. Koen and Finn got their first ride on a half-pipe over at Jen & Keith's house. Koen also did firecrackers for the first time.










The evening before the holiday was fun, too. We were invited to Sam & Matt's house for a BBQ. Koen played catch all night with anyone willing to join him. And Finn spent the evening chasing his girlfriend, Adelle, around on the grass. Man, she's fast!





2 comments:

SignalToNoise said...

i've seriously been waiting on this for a week! thanks for posting. miss you guys tons. love dev

Margaret said...

That button jacket is to die for! Oh so cute. The perfect wrapping for an adorable little guy.

And your photos are beautiful. I'm really impressed with your camera skills. Did you take a class?