We paid a visit to Carkeek Park today...one of our favorites around the area. While crossing the foot bridge over the train tracks, we momentarily paused to take in the full view of Puget Sound and the rocky beach below. Koen made me laugh out loud when he said, "Mom! Finn is going to FREAK OUT when he gets down there!" (meaning, he is going to love it). Cute.
We hunted for colorful rocks, splashed in the water, filled our buckets with sand and got soaking wet! Oooo! We also watched and waved to a train as it rumbled along the nearby tracks, and a brand spankin' new Boeing jet flew low over our heads (this is their flight path straight out of the factory!). Yay!
Mr. Stoic...doesn't want to get too excited about his first treasure.
Splash!
Barnacles!
Brothers on a beach...
I think I could go here everyday if I had nothing else to do. Beautiful!



No comments:
Post a Comment