Thursday, April 9, 2009

One Big Pig

We headed to the east side today, to meet Clay's co-workers and show Koen around his office, followed by lunch w/ Daddy. On our way over we made a stop at Kelsey Creek Farm to walk around and see some farm animals. They have goats, horses, cows, chickens, bunny rabbits, pigs, sheep, etc. You know....farm animals!

Now I've been to a few farms in my day, but I must say, I have NEVER seen a pig this large in my life. He came right up to the fence, inches from our faces, to say "hi" and sniff us. There was a plethora of snot and snorting and Koen promptly backed away from the large beast. I soon followed his lead when the following image flashed into my head: Me, meeting Clay's boss and co-workers for the first time with a spattering of swine sneeze on my shirt and in my hair. Yeah. Nice piggy. :)

Take my word for his size, the picture hardly does him justice.




No comments: