Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Check out the Nubs




Finn has two bottom teeth. They arrived in early December, promptly at the age of 7 months, just as Koen's did. At first, I was sad to say goodbye to the huge gummy, toothless grin. But these little nubs are growing on me. As long as they don't bite me, I think we'll be fine. :)

Finn's favorite thing to do is clamp his jaw shut and force air through his teeth to make bubbles and a hissing sound. His other favorite sounds are 'th' (sharp and quick), and a soft p sound (as if to say 'puff' with out the 'ff'). When he does the latter, he lowers his head and gets very quiet like he's telling a secret. He'll hold your gaze until you notice or hear him. He then giggles and squirms with excitement when you acknowledge his efforts. So funny. I think we have a joker on our hands.



I'm afraid this kid looks a lot like Baby Erin in the next shot.
Am I right Mom, Dad?





Here is a little video I took yesterday to share...nothing more than some baby talk and smiles, but fun to see nonetheless.

2 comments:

Margaret said...

I'm in love! He's gorgeous and SOOO big. Time is flying.

Unknown said...

Aww! Thanks, hon. He is definitely a lover boy. I wish I could stop time...or at least slow it WAY down.