Friday, July 17, 2009

Wrong Place at the Wrong Time



Nothing says 'fun at the park' like getting pooped on by a bird. Poor Finn. He was happily watching the leaves as they fluttered in the trees above, when SPLAT! I was just so thankful that none of it landed in his mouth or eyes! Whew! That bird must have had blackberries for lunch, too. I hope I can get the stains out!

So far, everyone that has heard this story has said the same thing, "Oh! That's supposed to be good luck!" Huh? Where have I been?


We were at the park for a play date with Koen's new preschool class. There were lots of kids splashing around in the wading pool. Koen was ready with hat and bucket.



Last night...yet another play date at another beach park with Koen's OLD preschool class. Unfortunately, only one other kid showed up. But we took a picnic dinner and had our own fun. This was Koen's first time (since last summer) walking barefoot on the beach. He and I walked up and down the beach for a little while, letting the water splash around our ankles while we searched for shells and colorful rocks. He kept saying, "Oh, mommy! This feels good on my feet, mommy!" I could've done this all night!


No comments: