Monday, June 9, 2008

We love PEPS!

K has a new/old desk that used to be his daddy's when he was a little guy. He loves to just sit there with a book (or magazine like Papa taught him) and flip the pages.  Sweet.  His new bedroom is much bigger than any other he's had, so there's plenty of room for desks, donkeys and motorcycles.  I think he really likes his new space.

This morning we spent a couple of hours with the PEPS moms & babies group.  We had a blast sharing stories (moms) and Cheerios (babies).  All the kids are running, climbing all over, and starting to talk!  So different from the days when we first met on a weekly basis...a bunch of confused and overtired moms, nursing a bunch of demanding newborns.  I feel like we have come a long way, yet have so much further to go! I'm so glad we've all kept in touch.  I think K's set to have a great group of kids to grow up with.  Every city needs a PEPS organization!  

See all 12 kids below as they pose (and cry) for their first Valentine's Day photo shoot (Feb. 2007).  K is chubby and "LOVED" on the left.  Probably the baldest of the bunch!

No comments: