I gave K another haircut, but this was a bad haircut, and C made sure to smirk and shake his head at me. He says it looks like I wrapped tape around his head and cut along the line? He said K looks like he should be a member of the King's court in some English castle far away?
I don't know. I'm not exactly sure how to change my technique for next time. Maybe that's the problem, I didn't really have a technique this time. Hmmm...oh well. I couldn't go back and fix it either. It's short enough in front as it is, and frighteningly close to mullet-hood. Yikes! Unfortunately, this picture doesn't quite tell the whole story. K rarely holds still for photos these days. I have to be very sneaky with the camera.



2 comments:
hey!!!
its jes here
that is the cutest picture i have ever seen and the funniest picture!! i am the first one to have seen your wonderful blog and i have yet to show it to the whole fam!!! well i misss you guys so so so so so so so very much and i hope to see you soon!! dont grow to fast koen!
LOVE YOU GUYS
Clay can no longer shame me about his less than perfect childhood haircuts. What goes around, comes around. Thank goodness hair growth accelerates as its pruned, just like crabgrass.
Post a Comment